Aug 1, 2011

ARRIVALS

Finally this post is here. I've been really busy these days and i couldn't find time to edit this publication. Anyway i saw dozens of videos and finally i selected a few really good clips. And so, the shows that the people in the clips were attending are: EMPORIO ARMANI, D&G, GIORGIO ARMANI, VERSUS and MAX MARA.
At the VERSUS show you can see one of my favorite bloggers- Chiara Ferragni. At the Emporio show you can see that dude with a really cool necklace..actually i loved not only his accessories but his whole outfit. And you just can't miss Isaac's freakin' cool sunglasses. From the Max Mara arrivals i loved that girl's Burberry jacket or the coat and glasses of that guy from Shanghai. I don't think that there is any need to comment the D&G arrivals. My favorites are Max Mara and Emporio Armani because they are full of really original and outstanding people. I love watching this exact part- the 'Arrivals' part. Just seeing all these people, totally dressed up in these absolutely stunning clothes makes my fashion sense go wild. I hope you like the videos i posted. I chose videos only from Milan fashion weeks as you guys may have noticed ( MFW is my personal favorite). I am going to post some footage from Paris fashion week. I am really disappointed that i didn't see Bryan Boy in any of these vids. Well, he must be in PFW.. Stay tunned for the next post...
                                                                              -Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment