Jul 31, 2011

August...(!!!)

I'm really sorry my sweet chameleons but unfortunately today i can't post the promised 'before the show' publication. I'm gonna do my best for tomorrow, so you shouldn't be sad. I have been searching for some really good material for this post and i found a few interesting clips from the D&G, Emporio Armani and Dsquared shows. OHH there is one more thing i need to tell you before i go- i'm planing on changing the appearance of the blog!! Since it's August ( MY FAV MONTH ) and in August i usually change my looks and behaviour dramatically, i decided that it's time to make a few changes with the blog. Anyway i'm going to post tomorrow- i just need more time so that i can make this perfect...I hope you can forgive me... :)
                                                                                      -Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment