Aug 15, 2011

FASHION FREAX

That's the app i was talking about. It's actually quite interesting..NO, it's obsessive! I am there most of the time just looking at new outfits and top outfits and my profile...The idea of this is that people post outfits( with the brand name) and you can comment, like and send friend requests or either buy the same outfit ( though i never actually tried that option)!. It's cool cause there are like a gazillion people downloading photos and you just scroll around liking and commenting (something like facebook). Anyway let me show you a few photos from the app:




Anyway i'm posting a review on Dolce and Gabbana f/w 2011/2012 tonight and man, i'm telling you this collection RULES!! I LOVE EVERYTHING IN IT!! I'll give you a little sneak peek:
How awesome is this?!! I love wearing suits and when i saw the collection i was like YAY!! This is my season!

There are lots of colours too, but you'll see it all tonight..
Till then my sweet chameleons..Love ya!
                                                                                -Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment