Aug 13, 2011

MISSONI scarf and b-day gift

So, yesterday i promised you that i would post photos of my MISSONI scarf and there they are:
I LOVE THE PATTERN AND COLOURS!!!



Now, what i am about to show you is like a bonus for today's post. This is what i got for my birthday from a few close family friends and i absolutely love it!


I really like the smell- it's so fresh and is the perfect scent for a hot summer day. I am usually more into heavy perfumes, like the one i am using at the moment ( Gucci- Guilty), but i really like this one and it quickly became my new, favorite perfume.
Anyway, what i got for tomorrow is something really, really interesting and i'm sure that you're gonna love it. It's actually an app i downloaded a few days ago and it's so obsessive. If i have to be honest, i can see that there are a lot of people obsessed with it( don't worry, it's not Angry birds) It's an app, connected with what i love- fashion but you're gonna learn more about it demain soir ( tomorrow evening) ..Until then my sweet chameleons.
                                                                                                  - Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment