Aug 28, 2011

GUCCI f/w 11/12

I must show you these great inspirations for me. The fall/winter collections of a few brands just amazed me but hey, i was expecting some pretty good stuff from them and they managed to beat all my expectations (as usual). I wanted to show you a few pieces from the f/w 11/12 GUCCI collection as a starter and in the next posts i am going to show you other, magnificent inspiring collections.

The colours in this collection are just out of this world!! Amazingly selected and combined, they just left me speechless. I am going to show you a few photos from the show just to give you the main idea and if you want to see the whole collection, simply click here. Or you could just watch the show here.




Aren't the colours amazing! I love the transparent dresses and the snake patterns on coats,skirts and bags..I also adore the sunglasses( after all, i am obsessed with sunglasses)!!

So, that's for now and in the next post i am going to show you another famous and stunning collection...CHRISTIAN DIOR..Ahhh...You are going to fall in love with it, i guarantee!

No comments:

Post a Comment