Aug 5, 2011

Headbands and turbans

This trend became my favorite way to wear your hair after the simple high bun.

Yeah, i admit it..this is how i wear my hair in 90% of the year..But you can't blame me- it takes me 30 sec to make it..As people say "The high bun is the favorite hair style of the lazy women."..quite true
Anyway, headbands come in various colours, with or without feathers, big or small...Without any doubt, you can find whatever style, shape and colour you are looking for quite easily...The craze for headbands for me, began when i started watching the famous "Gossip Girl". Every single girl in that show wore a headband, especially Leighton Meester..Here are some of her looks:

Headbands really suit that girl. She ( or her stylists) know how to wear headbands. FYI i love the huge ones with feathers and other little hanging things.

I forgot to mention what a big fan of butterfly headbands i am...I also loved this Lady Gaga look from the moment i saw it:

I bought a hair bow like this one for a brunette, of course..Well the one i bought is smaller but it looks just as amazing as this one..I wanted to show you guys this really clever headband:

Seriously, how cool is this?!
Anyway, i am going to post a piece on my other fav hair accessory- the TURBAN!!

Cool, huh...
OK, seriously the turban that we are used to seeing on the catwalk came from this very photo above..So don't panic- the next post is going to be about turbans like those:



I'm also going to show you a few tips on how to make this masterpiece. So until tomorrow my sweet chameleons..
                                                    -Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment