Aug 25, 2011

Autumn and winter

Admit it- the leaves are soon gonna start falling and the weather is going to change; But you know what? As strange as it may seem i am kinda looking forward to it! I even started looking for fluffy winter hats, boots and greatcoats (found some really awesome stuff, which you are going to see in the next post)! I believe that this is the first time in my life..I used to hate autumn, especially those really rainy days but for my surprise this season i want to take advantage of every day! So buckle up and expect the coming post..It's going to be very very cool..Love,
                                                                    -Sophie
P.S.- I just wanted to show you one of the hats i really want to possess for this season:
                                                                  ( Steve Madden hat )

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE that hat!!
    I want one :)
    its amazing!
    XOXO

    www.stylebycelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hats like that! I have one from H&M and it is my favorite winter hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing post!:*:*.

    Please visit my blog and follow me if you like it :D.

    http://ecaterinaradovna.blogspot.com/

    and if you want follow my blog page on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/En-Vogue-Blog/139204392824631

    ReplyDelete