Jul 7, 2011

CHANEL..part 2

So, personally i have 3 things from CHANEL- a bag,earrings and a lip-gloss..
You can see it in the 11.06. post
Now let me show you the bag i would absolutely wanna have:

And this one too:

Speaking of CHANEL, i have to mention my favorite model as well- Chanel Iman..I don't like her because of her name but because of the way she has managed to become so famous in the past 2 years..I think it's because of her positivism..
And now some photos of her from the Rosa Cha spring 2011 collection:

She definitely gets my model-of-the-year award! But anyway let's get back to the other Chanel..I believe that there is no other brand to make such wonderful and unique shows..There is nothing like Chanel and never will be!! Just look at those shoes:


I know that they are not from the newest collections( they are from winter 2010/11) but they are still amazing( especially the white ones). I think that Karl has done so much for Chanel..he is the best designer for Chanel after Coco Chanel herself..BRAVO Mr. Lagerfeld!..
                                                                                    -Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment