Jul 30, 2011

KARLIE KLOSS

As i promised i am going to pick up a model and show you her backstage look and her runway look. The reason why i'm doing this is because i wanted to show you how different a model can be. She can be transformed into anything just by using the right make-up and hair-style. I chose Karlie Kloss. I have seen her many times in many different fashion shows and my reaction was always "DAMN THAT GIRL IS PRETTY" but i didn't know her name until a few days ago. I was looking for a model for this post and a saw her photo with her name beneath. This girl has an amazing face. It is so unique that it makes you just...OH, she is stunning!!!
Now i am going to show you a few photos of her with a totally natural look and then i'm gonna show you the hard make-up. You'll see how different she looks and how her face just changes dramatically. So prepare yourself..3..2..1:
( i love the eyebrows for Alexander Wang)
Doesn't she remind you a lot about someone...I believe that someone is Blake Lively..I don't know why but they just look-a-like too much..


And now let me show you Karlie with 'hard' make-up:

LOVE THE BRACELET.................

The one and only John Galliano..<3

I know,I know...she is amazing even with short black hair..Oh, that reminds me of Shakira in 'Rabiosa'..Anyway..Let's continue..

The beauty spot is awesome!! Just so you know this make-up is for John Galliano too..

Ok, that's a little creepy but it really gives you the idea..

Umm...The post "BEFORE THE SHOW" is probably gonna be here tomorrow, so come and check it out..Oh, if you liked Karlie you can see her Model Talk vid for FTV here..Bye for now!
                                                                                            -Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment