Sep 13, 2011

JASON WU FALL 2011

OMG!! I was going to die when i saw the fall 2011 JASON WU collection- it's my favorite collection for this season...No, actually it's my favorite collection of the year! Classy, chic with a huge dose of unique-that's what this collection is about! Wanna know why i love it so much? Simply cause every piece in it has this "I run the world" spice..Blazers, suits, coats, buttoned up shirts, high-wasted pants, cutish dresses, high heels..That's what i call AMAZING!
 See for yourselves:

20 photos later..

I believe that this is the longest review i've ever posted!..And i can spend the whole night praising the great work that Jason Wu did for this season! Everything is just so my style, that i'm having a fashion freak-out right now!! Hope you love it as much as i do...Love,
                                                                                         -Sophie

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the collection!! :D
    one of my fav this season too!
    xxxx

    www.stylebycelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete