Sep 10, 2011

Accessories..

Today i had some spare time, so i decided to just look through the stores in my home town. I was really surprised when i found some cute stuff..And of course, i took some photos, just for you, my chameleons. Let me show you the things i came across with in a store called 'Little black dress':
They do have cute stuff, don't they? I just love the little red bag..I'm so gonna buy it!

Now, here are some bracelets i found in this retail shop...I don't really know its name..Whatever..


Ok, i admit that this one does look a lot like Kenneth Jay Lane's bracelet..Just sayin'

Now,this is what i'm talking about! It looks like the x-mas decorations yet it's awesome! Hope you liked the stuff...Oh, i have a new bag from Miss 60..See it in the next post!



                                                                                                    -Sophie

4 comments: